Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Why Don't You Try Ginger?

This Blog was created to share the useful tips with How To Use The Natural Herbs to help you out with your problems with Hair. I'm not a good writer and may be I have to excuse you for my poor English. But I do hope that after I tried my very best to put up all the tips that I've learned that it will be useful for you. At least you can tell your friends to try these tips.

Today I want to tell you one more formula that can help you with your Hair Care. With this formula you can STOP your Hair Loss and start gaining new hair. The wonderful bonus for this formula is that the new hair is shiny and healthy.

OK... Let's start with Today's Tip.

We need to get the Fresh Ginger ( 1 root not too big the size) and Aloe ( 2 leafs).
Grill the Ginger till start mild smell, then punch the grilled ginger ( just for a bit softer). Put the soft grilled Ginger in the hot water, boil for 3-5 mins. Take out the boiled Ginger cut into small pieces and blend in the blending machine. Make sure that it's well blended. After that put the Aloe Gel (open the Aloe, inside you will see the Gel, we will use only the Gel) into the blending machine with the blended Ginger, blend till it turn to well mixed cream.

Well done... Now you have the special cream...

After shampoo your hair, apply this cream all over your hair, give your scalp a little and gentle massage. This will be good for the blood circulation. Wrap your hair with warm towel and leave for 15-20 mins. Rinse out with cold water.

Please use this formula at least once a week.

If you think what you have read here can give you some ideas or if you're interesting in read more, please feel free to leave your comments, I promise that I will reply each and every comment myself.

Also if you have any questions, please ask me.

I also plan to create another blog for Skin Care and Ageless, just in case you're interesting.

Have a good Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment