Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Orange Can Stop Your Hair Loss

I had told you from the beginning that I myself believe in using the natural stuff to grow healthy hair, and these stuff can save you lots of money, becuase you can easily find them.

This time I want to talk to you about the Orange Juice.

If you have OILY Hair, use this formula to reduce Oil and relief from itching, also Orange Jiuce can make your hair easily set.

Let's start now...

You need

Orange Juice 2 spoons-full
Egg 2 eggs

Firstly you need to separate the white albumen egg because we will not use the yolk.
Mix the white albumen egg with Orange Juice until it's well mixed
Before shampoo your hair, put some water on your hair and use your orange juice cream the same as conditioning cream then start massaging your scalp for about 5 minutes
Make sure you have put the cream all over .
Use the warm small towel wrap around to cover the creamed hair and leave for 30 minutes
After, wash with warm water and then shampoo.

Using this cream twice a week.

Hope you enjoy the tip!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. My Capil

    ReplyDelete